We firmly believe that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. This could not be more true when it comes to vehicle maintenance. The cost savings of maintaining your vehicle as opposed to waiting until you are stranded on the side of the road are substantial, and we have a system for keeping cars of every make, model and year in the best possible running order…
- Every 5,000 kilometers, bring your car in for an oil, lube and filter service and 32 point pit stop inspection.
- Every 20,000 kilometer do our 300 point bumper to bumper vehicle inspection, to determine your immediate, and long term maintenance recommendations, along with manufacturer’s recommended maintenance service.
- Annual Krown rust control spray application.
And when your car does require preventative maintenance or repairs, we repair everything!
- New car warranty approved
- Repairs to all mechanical and electrical systems
- Full computer and mechanical diagnostic capabilities
- On site electronic alignments
- Tire repair, installation and balancing
- We have recently upgraded our equipment to include laser-guided balancing and low-profile tire capabilities.
- Complete mechanical vehicle inspections (VI)
- Safety inspections and certificates
- Heating and air conditioning diagnosis and repair
- Cooling system diagnosis and repair
- All steering and suspension
- Tune ups
- And much more…
All work performed at McConville’s is covered by our 1 year / 20,000 Km warranty. When performing mechanical repairs, we put our extensive experience to good use by using parts that provide the best possible quality and value.