Krown Rust Proofing
After years of servicing rusty vehicles that had been corroded by the salt and moisture of the Ottawa winter, Bruce McConville concluded that there had to be a way to prevent the costly and cancerous rust that was plaguing his customer’s vehicles. After months of research, Bruce decided on Krown as the most effective tool he could use to help his customers battle the rust that was attacking their cars, and their budgets. Thus, in 1991 McConville’s Garage added Krown applications to its list of services.
Unlike conventional methods of rust proofing which tend to work as a coating, a Krown treatment actually dispels moisture and creeps into the inner folds of the vehicle — the locations that cause the majority of rust problems. The Krown formula remains active as an invisible barrier to repel moisture and salt from re-entering the metal. The Krown product can be applied in any season and in any weather. Krown is recommended by more body and auto repair shops than any other product in Canada. Krown is the only rust control product / company recommended by CAA.
Corrosion is not just a cosmetic issue; it’s a safety issue and leads to mechanical failures. Corrosion damage can increase the likelihood of an accident. For example, steel fuel and brake lines can fail as a result of rust.
Did you know…
- It’s never too late for a Krown treatment, unless the vehicle is already so badly weakened by corrosion that is is not safe to drive.
- Krown outperforms all competitors.
- Krown is environmentally friendly. It is the the only product on the market with no solvents and is non-toxic.
- Krown provides locked in pricing coast to coast
- Krown is the #1 recommended product by consumers, fleets and automotive body repair technicians. Krown is the only rust control product / company recommended by CAA.
- Krown is the only product on the market where your vehicle can be washed right after it has been treated.
- Krown is the only product that can be sprayed in any weather condition.
- Krown pays for all accident resprays up to one year from date of application.
- Krown is the only company that has its technicians trained and certified annually.
- Krown is the only company in the market today that has an on-going research program in order to keep the treatment up to date with tomorrow’s changing vehicle industry.
- Krown actually lifts moisture and creeps into the inner seams and crevices for complete protection.
- Krown offers the best new car warrenty.
- Krown is more than rust protection. It lubricates and protects suspension, brakes, cables, power windows, power antennas and all other major mechanical & electrical system components.
- Krown’s rust control system addresses the vehicle’s 200 spot welds to maintain safety (cage integrity).
- Krown reminds you when your vehicle is due for its annual application. All you need to do is book an appointment that fits your schedule.
What We do
Click the picture to the right to see where Krown is applied for effective, complete car protection.
- All body panels
- Spot welds
- All chrome
- Cowl assemblies
- Headlight pots and adjusters
- Transmission case
- Oil pans
- Sub-frames and hidden box sections
- Inner framework
- Wiring connections
- Computer chips
- Window and door mechanisms
- Door locks
- Electrical switches
- Brake cables
- Linkages for transmissions
- Remote mirrors
- Door hinges
- Hood and trunk hinges
- Reduces friction on all rubbing parts
- Power antennas
- Suspension Bushings
Get your car “Krowned” today! Book an appointment online. We invite you to view your car as our specialists apply the treatment.