| Facility Renovations |
|A number of environmental initiatives have been included in the ongoing renovations of our facility at 306 Montfort Street. These recently completed and ongoing initiatives include, |
- Adding 2 inches high-efficiency insulation to the building walls
- Replacing 4 drafty wooden overhead doors with vinyl insulated doors
- Using recyclable steel cladding in refurbishing the building exterior.
- Lowering all overhead door openings by two feet to decrease heat loss in winter.
- Installing additional windows to allow for more natural light
- Removing old windows and replacing with tinted, energy efficient windows.
- Removing inefficient fluorescent lights and replacing with efficient and brighter long-life industrial lighting
- Adding insulation to the ceiling of the facility to reduce heat loss through the roof
- Ultra-efficient spray foam insulation used in restoration of detailing bay
- Demolishing drafty separate waiting room and integrating new waiting room with customer service to create energy efficiencies.